Sunday, October 19, 2008

My School

I go to Anderson High School, I am starting to like it a lot. At first, it was a little too big for me, but now that school is progressing, I am starting to like it more. Anderson is one of the biggest high schools in the state. In other words it is a 5a school. In it, there are three different stories, or levels. Floor one, the science and office floor. Floor 2, the math and social studies floor. And floor 3, the english and foreign language floor. I have classes on all three levels of the school.
Unlike most public schools in Austin, Anderson has no portables. What a portable is, is a little moveable building in which classes are held. Many of the public schools here have a whole lot of portables. I kind of like not having portables, because it saves a lot of energy. The walks to and from the portables can take a lot of time, which can lead to you being late to your other classes. Anderson also has a track. The track can both be fun, and not so fun. Because sometimes we have to run a lot. But now that I am adapting to a new school, I am really starting to like it.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

TYLERRR MY LOVERRR!

you forgot to mention the best part of anderson!
getting to see my lovely face everyday! haha, jk.

Kelsey said...

i used to hate all the stairs that we have to take....up and down every class period. but im so used to it now. its not as bad as i thought it would be.