Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hi, my name is Tyler and I live in the great state of Texas. I have one really annoying sister and my mom and dad. My family is very special to me and we spend a lot of time together. Some of my hobbies consist of swimming, and most of all golf! I play in many junior tournaments all over Texas and sometimes even out of the state. My lowest round for any of you golfers out there is a 68. That was not in a tournament though. I think that my greatest accomplishment ever was at the end of the summer when i won a golf tournament by 13 shots! I also have a little dog named Mickey, he is really small, and white too. Another one of my hidden talents is that i play pool really well, an who knows maybe I can play professional golf and pool someday. There are many more things that i could tell you about myself and my family, but if I did I think that I would be writing for years!

1 comment:

HannahMarie said...

I already knew you were a great golfer but that is really amazing you won by so much! good job!