Monday, March 9, 2009

Cultural Stuff

My favorite musical group would have to be the Foo Fighters. I really like the messages that they put in their songs. Most of the time there is a deeper meaning to the lyrics in their songs. And this really makes them appeal to me. I also like them because of, well, they make good music! Their most well known song is called The Pretender. It was at the top of the Rock charts for a very long time. It even set a world record. Over the past two weeks, I have had a very interesting life. I have played in numerous golf tournaments. I have made a trip to my lakehouse. I have gone to school, and even done homework! Even though January and February are not the most exciting months, I make it work. I try my best to keep warm in these months. It can be hard to play golf in these two months. Becaue of the pure cold in Austin.

1 comment:

Brian Andrews said...

it is cool how you have all the polls about peoples favorite sports player.