Monday, March 9, 2009

First off, I would just like to say that Romeo and Juliet is STUPID!!!!! Okay, now that I got that monkey off my back, I will answer the question. I personally think that is better to fall in love. If you try to learn to love after being married, things can go bad. However, falling in love, you have the ability to find the right person for you. Learning to love can cause a divorce. And it can cause relationship problems in the future. If love is forced upon you by someone, it can scar you. If you are forced to love, it might make you not want to love in the future. Over the past two weeks my life has been hectic. I have played in 2 golf tournaments. I placed 2nd in both of them. I would have liked to have won one, but i guess that 2nd really isnt that bad. The field was strong, so I played well. I am pleased with my finish. I just hope I can continue in my success. I really love golf.

No comments: