Saturday, April 25, 2009

Overpopulation

It seems to me that each country reacts a little differently to overpopulation. Some countries restrict the population in the cities, and begin to make people live in the rural areas, or something along those lines. But what I would do if my country(golf-tyler-opia-land) I had overpopulation, I would probably do the same. I would cut off all migration into the big cities, and make people start to move into the rural areas. It seems like a logical idea, because it doesnt involve any deaths or mass executions to cut down the population of an area!! I am not exactly sure how this would effect the population of the country, because I would think if I cut off migration to a big city, then people would stop living in my country altogether, and begin moving to other places, which would in turn, begin to decrease my population largely. Which now looking at what I just typed, that would be a good thing, so yes, I really like my plan.

No comments: